Orthodontics (ORTHODONTIC) – helps to correct misalignment of teeth that meet and misalign, such as overlapped teeth, gaped teeth, misaligned teeth, gaps between teeth. Adjust the alignment of teeth and jaws. It also helps to adjust the face structure to fit the figure. which helps to adjust the personality better build confidence have a beautiful smile along with better oral health
What types of braces are there?
1. Metal braces (MBT – Metal Bracket) fixed orthodontic braces by using a tool made of metal material attached to the outside of the front tooth surface Must visit the dentist every month in order to adjust the position of the teeth and replace a new set of Oring. The
duration of treatment depends on each case. The advantage of metal braces is that they are cheaper than other braces. Braces are smaller nowadays. lighter weight And it doesn’t look like metal like before. There are also bright colors suitable for children. And there is a clear version that is also popular for adults with metal or traditional braces. It is the most common type of braces.
2. Damon Orthodontics (Damon System) Orthodontics without rubber (Oring) is faster orthodontic. and less painful than conventional orthodontic braces Teeth will move more freely.
Advantages of Damon braces It can help shorten the time of orthodontic treatment. Still looks more beautiful because the Bracket is rarely seen. Feel less painful than metal braces
3. Invisalign, an innovation that helps gently align teeth with removable aligners made for each individual. With Smart Force Technology @ Invisalign will gradually move teeth into proper position, modern technology from USA provides comfortable feeling. easy to clean
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is clear braces. It is a clear, removable orthodontic tool. and designed specifically for each individual patient By displaying a 3D video effect, idolsmiledental.com clear braces can give your teeth a beautiful alignment. make the face look normal which is different from general braces with braces Each set of braces will gradually Align your teeth naturally
Invisalign procedures for clear teeth
Invisalign orthodontic treatment is a simple process. Your dentist will perform a dental exam, take X-rays and digital scans or prints to help you plan your orthodontics. On average, this clear braces It will take less time to heal than conventional orthodontic braces. Depending on the problem of dental health and tooth structure of the individual
Advantages of Invisalign clear braces
• The braces are removable. Makes it easy to brush and floss your teeth. Helps maintain oral health during orthodontics
• The duration of orthodontic treatment is on average shorter than conventional orthodontic
treatment • In some cases, results may be seen in the first month of orthodontic treatment
• Able to know a clear treatment plan See simulated images before and after treatment. which allows the patient to make a decision before receiving treatment
• More comfortable, softer than fixed braces
• Suitable for those who have limitations in orthodontics
• No worries about metal braces cutting the mouth
• Feel Confident like you don’t have braces The procedure is not complicated
• See your dentist every 6-8 weeks, allowing more time to do the things you enjoy.
• Convenient dining. With a removable device, you can eat, chew and drink just about anything.